A communications service provider in Hungary belonging to the group of second largest service provider in the world in terms of subscriber base was the first telco operating in the DCS-1800 band in the country. The company now is the third largest mobile network operator of the country with more than 23% market share.
- The service provider’s heterogeneous customer communications systems were delivering inconsistent communications to its customers, resulting in poor brand reputation.
- The service provider had to bring consistency in their customer communications as per its brand guideline.
- The company wanted a centralized solution for connecting to all its siloed communications systems so that consistent customer communications could be created and delivered to the customers to elevate its brand image.
- Intense Technologies deployed UniServe™ based alerts & notifications solution that enabled the service provider to communicate more effectively with their customers by sending timely, consistent, engaging, 1-2-1 communications to its customers as per their guidelines through the intended channel.
- This helped them maintain continuous engagement with their customers, resulting in improved brand image, increased loyalty, and cut down customer service costs.
- Improved customer experience ensured better business outcome
- Clear, consistent message delivery ensured Increased NPS
- Messages sent according to customer’s preferences and relevancy
- 1-2-1 customer communications with a rich content guideline
- Streamlined internal process and easy governance with reduced costs