- The objective was to standardize templates, enforce approval policies, define SLA terms and capture SLA data from contractors.
- With a vast array of information existing in disparate back-end systems, the TSP was looking for a solution that can readily aggregate and efficiently present their contract-related information.
- Their existing system did not digitalize the process of contract management to empower enterprise users to proactively manage alerts and arrest revenue leakage.
The Solution helped the TSP
- Reduce cycle time for contracts with automated alerts for renewals through digitalization of contract management
- Improve contract visibility and compliance
- The automated functionality of timely alerts helped arrest revenue leakage and reduce operational costs of managing contracts
- Improved CX with faster turnaround time of contract renewals and proactive alerts system
The Contract Management Solution helped automate, simplify and streamline the full contract management lifecycle, helping the TSP improve customer relationship management, better monetize their networks and increase bottom-line profitability by enabling informed business decisions, and reducing contract management costs.