This TSP with a network of over 100,000 2G and 3G cell sites, spread across over 55,000 towns in India had some major concerns as-
- Adherence to regulatory requirements of customer identity management
- Consistency in customer data across applications
- Reduction in redundancy of storing customer information
Solution at work:
- Our Customer identity management solution built on UniServeTMNXT platform is currently being used in the many lines of business of the TSP.
- The TSP was able to perform Online and Offline matching, thereby identifying all possible duplicate/multiple records of customers.
- Standardization includes correcting and removing unwanted data in tune with business requirements
- Clusters or groups of similar data based on the matching template are formed and once the clusters are formed, they are analysed.