Meetingthe demands of the digital customer by adopting digital technologies and transforming its existing process.
Solution at work:
- Their main objective was to:
- To curb the manual effort
- To move from traditional physical documentation
- To improve customer service
- To automate time consuming customer document collection
- To maintain a single system to aid the process of subscriber onboarding
- The digital customer onboarding solution captures customer information such as photograph, Proof of Address (POA), Proof of Identity (POI) & Biometric Fingerprints as per business requirements.
- The solution enables data capture from multiple sources aid automated data entry.
- The platform facilitates ready access to any documents stored in the repository
- It enables the management to track and control the whole system at any point of time
- Alerts based on
parameters configured within the application interface are sent out to relevant stakeholders in a timely manner
- Integration with national database helps avoid data entry costs
- Authentication of data was ensured
- Verification of the applicant information for validation & onboarding
- Compliance to regulations was maintained.
- Faster document access & retrieval for effective workflow optimization
- Customer satisfaction with better turnaround time
- Faster services to improve market share