The insurance company chose the Document Management System solution built on UniServe™ NXT to automate all the processes that lead to application filing and approval. The document management solution ushered in automated processes backed by a robust electronic storage system.
Challenges faced by the Insurance company:
They needed to store a large number of paper-based documents that created a huge dependence on manual maintenance. Some of the faced on the operational and strategic front were:
- Huge storage and manpower costs due to unorganized nature of document retention.
- Employees/agents were losing out on approval processes while pursuing new business
- It was impossible for managers to track the status of applications or claims
- Time consuming and manual filing procedures leading to misfiling and lost documents
Our solution at work:
The solution was seamlessly integrated with the insurance company's core applications to get the customer details and the relevant policy information. Additionally, the solution helped managers to monitor employee productivity and optimize workload on resources.
- Document Management System facilitated easy retrieval based on any specific parameter making it easy for managers to take decisions dynamically.
- By transitioning to an electronic document management system, the company now has more agile processes, thus improving on service levels and customer delight.
- Reduction in costs on document storage, duplication, transit and security and established a dependable disaster management system.