The Customer Communications Management (CCM) solution built on UniServe™ NXT caters to enterprise communication needs across multiple domains – telecom, banking, insurance, government, utilities, and more. Technology is changing the dynamics of customer engagement, which is critical for gaining market share.The new-age customer expects technologies like connected devices and social media to create superior, personalized and consistent experience.
Digital Platform Advantage:
While every stakeholder of your enterprise has role to play in delivering superior customer engagement, UniServe™ NXT, our digital platform
helps them collaborate with each other to take customer experience to the next level.
Offer personalized customer journeys:
Enterprises can engage with customers in real-time, and hyper-personalize customer journeys for upsell/cross sell, thus improve brand loyalty.
Interactive communications drive self-help:
The benefits of our CCM solution
are many such as
- Two-way interactive video communications with features like password protection, integration with virtual assistants and mobile apps that drive self-help
- Personalized cross-sell and up-sell that improve revenues, centralized alerts and notifications engine that engage customers and
- Single view of the customer to internal and external stakeholders by bridging data silos all of which ensures a superior customer experience
Reduced costs, improved customer experience and improved revenues:
Our award-winning platform has been featured in Gartner Market guide as Representative Vendors of the CCM
and Aspire Leaderboard in the Leader Quadrant, Business Automation Domain and CCM
, 2020. With UniServe™ NXT we help enterprises
- Send more than 500 million communications in a day
- Reduce costs of customer communications by up to 50%
- Ensure effective call resolutions and reduction in call centre costs
- Achieve higher ROI through more profitable customer relationships and more.