Interactive video statements enhance customer experience significantly. In a day and age where digital interactions can build better customer loyalty with improved service, and seamless communications, it offers a host of benefits to both the customer and the telecom service provider.
The Telecom industry is faced with challenges such as:
- Bottlenecks when it comes to delivering consistent customer experience
- High contact centre volumes
- High operational costs
- Unhappy customers due to billing discrepancies and the related costs
- Delayed payments
- Customer churn and more
- The customer is provided with clear bill
- This includes all billing components as the video runs the customer through all the features
- The video enables customer self-serve capabilities.
- Helps register feedback and a chatbot is assigned to handle queries
- Allows easy payment from within the video bill
- Integration with payment gateways
Interactive video statements offer a host of benefits, here are some interesting statistics
- 30% enhancement in e-adoption rates
- 65% to 85% reduction in operating costs from manual processing of communications
- 20% reduction in billing related costs to contact center
To conclude, interactive video statements help deliver a great customer experience, which in turn improves NPS, customer loyalty and boosts the rate of digital adoption.