The bank wanted to deliver exceptional digital capabilities in the shortest time possible and with zero escalations. This became a strategic priority during the Covid-19 pandemic crisis.
Their main objectives were:
- To enhance customer service and reduce operational costs
- To allow seamless integration between generation systems
- To ensure a centralized system for their customer communications
Solution at work:
The key functions performed on the platform were:
- Ability to fetch data from various sources
- Enable load balancing or switching between the SMTP and SMSC aggregators basis the percentage allocated.
- Unified view of all the communications triggered to a particular client
Some of the benefits were as follows
- A single platform that could manage and maintain all templates
- there was zero dependency on third party
- More effective control on costs
- Reduced load on source systems